New Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Just a note, Amanda, that I haven't put in the pedigrees of brand new stallions yet, so Starcraft's pedigree isn't correct.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Opps forget my email then!! If he is the NZ bred one i can get the information off Racing Post.

Sorry for any hassle - its a wonderful job you are doing and i hope you have a great time away from teh PC!
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Is there a reason my two boys are pensioned?

:huh:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

MalloryGuesnon wrote:I just got Tapit. He's such a cute horse in real life, and he's untested as a sire in the SIM. He has a decent female family, too, that's seeing some success in the new SIM.
I tried for Kotashaan - he's a nice one Laura! I have a 2 year old filly by him that I'm excited for. :)
LOL -- Tapit was my 3rd or 4th choice...I just love him, nice pick! I think I have the only Tapit 2YO, I'm excited about her.
Ronda Figal wrote:Lara i love Bit o Gold..i ahve a comming 2 yr coltby him A Bit O' Grail ..Ill propbably be breding a filly by him this year...
ABOG likes that idea, he says the more mares the better. ;)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

I love Lawyer Ron personally. I'm soo freaking biased. Love his sire even if he confuses me.

I picked up Perfect Drift. and Point Determined. I'm happy.
Gabby O'Toole
Turf Router

Post by Gabby O'Toole »

Is anyone getting Ad Valorem? I'd love to breed to him.
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

I got Funny Cide to!!! WOO HOO! I love him!!!!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Kind of OT, but I noticed Ride the Rails is "dead" again after being up for stud in the last part of Y16, I have a mare I'd really like to send his way...is he going to be made available again or is he just going to stay in limbo until somebody buys him?
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Just a "bump" to say that all both my new stallions have dedicated pages to them on the new website i have set up.

Both are predominantely "turfers" but especially with Starcraft there is a nice outcross line for most mares away from the usual Northern Dancer/AP Indy lines.

Orotario has only had one to race so far but its already earned nearly $30,000 for 4 lifetimes starts. Is bound to improve with distance and age.

Starcraft could be your chance to get a early type 2yr old for sprints who will mature to get to 10f.