SIMages!!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Ronda,

For the SIM forum, all you have to do is go to the "My Controls" link (upper right side of the forum), then look for the "edit my Avatar" link within "My Controls". There is an option to upload image from your computer, so all you have to do is hit the browse button and locate the file you would like to use as your avatar. That should do it. If not, let us know. :)
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I love my silks and stallion banners. You did an awesome job. Now I need to order a farm banner.
Can't wait till you start doing horse images. I look forward to that as I cannot wait to put a picture with my favorite sim stars.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Well, I already told you, Ekawa, that I love my silks... but I'll do it again! I love them! YAY! Though, I never got my email. Could you resend it if you still have mine? I'll go add you to my "safe list" to make sure it gets though.

PS - I keep wanting to call you Ewaka on here... are those the furry things from the old Star Wars movies? Oh... no, they are Ewoks. hehe :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Ekawa Design wrote: Ronda,

For the SIM forum, all you have to do is go to the "My Controls" link (upper right side of the forum), then look for the "edit my Avatar" link within "My Controls". There is an option to upload image from your computer, so all you have to do is hit the browse button and locate the file you would like to use as your avatar. That should do it. If not, let us know. :)
I ttreid that but it keep comming up

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Mine does that too so I just upload the photo onto the internet (I use photobucket) and link it
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Thanks again for the comments! Emily M, I will resend the email to you.

Ronda:
Not sure what is going there, but here are some more suggestions.

-Make sure you have your image saved to a location on your hard drive. (Specifically it is titled RondaFSilksA.jpg for yours)

-Make sure that the file name has the "SilksA.jpg" after your name. The file without the "A" is too large for the forum.

-If you continue to have problems with this file, let me or the Steward know and she can upload the image for you in your account.

-Emily had a good suggestion there as well, Photobucket (or any other image hosting site) is a good work around if the problem continues. If anyone needs more info on that, just let me know and I can post how that works.

Hope this helps! :)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

The file saved it to my documents.. How do i get it to my hard drive?