Selling A Few Fine Foals...

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

Songandaprayer wrote: Really rare? Let's just look at this year's 3-year-old crop:

Curlin - Nonwinning Dam
Scat Daddy - Nonwinning Dam
Teuflesberg - Nonwinning Dam
Zanjero- Nonwinning Dam
Sedgefield - Nonwinning Dam

And Nobiz Like Shobiz and Any Given Saturday's Dams had only a single maiden win to their credit.

To say that it is really rare is uninformed ... happens ALL the time.
As Mallory pointed out, those examples only hold in the real realm of racing, not SIM. And as Eric said, sometimes you get mismanaged non-winners who throw good horses because they themselves would have actually been good, had they been figured out.

But the whole point of what's being said is that IN THE SIM, when you have a mare who was properly handled and still never performed, chances are pretty high that she's not going to produce big stakes horses.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

Ah, but I didn't have She's So Unusual from the start. I bought her off of someone else and was told (I think), she might perform well on the dirt? So, I did. I think it was slightly bit after a year or so when I joined the SIM. I don't think she performed that badly.