Comprehensive SIM 6.0 List

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Re: Comprehensive SIM 6.0 List

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Gigi, they started tracking them on February 14th, so if it was bought after then it shows up. If it was bought before, it doesn't.
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Dusty Klatt
Classic Contender

Post by Dusty Klatt »

just so i know, if my year 40 was like 75k in board fees, now it will be around like 300k?

just curious that the math is right (obviously a bit off but generally)
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Just absolutely amazed at all of the wonderful changes!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!! Thank you SIM team - I am floored! So happy and so excited!!! Will be clicking on things for a while, can't believe all that you were able to get done! It is fantastic! THANK YOU!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

lol I am going down the list and looking so far liking the other betting options as well, post positions can make things fun, glad it is random it would be a rush to the office to get the spots everyone would like

thanks Em and team
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Cathie Morris
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Cathie Morris »

Thank you SIM Team!!!! So many new and fun things to play with. You had me at "Hypomate Tab". This is rad!!
True North By The Sea
Ohio Blue Paint Sprinter
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Thank you so much SIM team!! Love all the new toys!!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Dusty Klatt wrote:just so i know, if my year 40 was like 75k in board fees, now it will be around like 300k?

I don't mind the $10 fee on AJ horses and such, but I'm not sure how I'm going to even get through the first few weeks of the new Sim. My weekly fee was around $3,500. Now it will be $14k for 1 week. I have $75k in the bank right now...by the time the horses race...and if I get hit with the $20k farm fee.... :|

I think, honestly....just like with any other farm fee change...we should be allowed a 2 week warning so we can do some things to soften the blow. A delay in the farm fee raise would help. At least I could move some horses back to my farm or even write an article if need be....to make sure I don't go in the hole before the first race results night comes around. There are probably others who might need to do a few things to bolster their bank account too for the fee increase.

Other than that I like the changes that I read about. Good Job, Sim Team. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Stormy Peak wrote:
Dusty Klatt wrote:just so i know, if my year 40 was like 75k in board fees, now it will be around like 300k?

I don't mind the $10 fee on AJ horses and such, but I'm not sure how I'm going to even get through the first few weeks of the new Sim. My weekly fee was around $3,500. Now it will be $14k for 1 week. I have $75k in the bank right now...by the time the horses race...and if I get hit with the $20k farm fee.... :|

I think, honestly....just like with any other farm fee change...we should be allowed a 2 week warning so we can do some things to soften the blow. A delay in the farm fee raise would help. At least I could move some horses back to my farm or even write an article if need be....to make sure I don't go in the hole before the first race results night comes around. There are probably others who might need to do a few things to bolster their bank account too for the fee increase.

Other than that I like the changes that I read about. Good Job, Sim Team. : )

Stormy
You are getting the 2 week warning, I said in an above post the warnings would be sent tonight.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

I am guessing there is still updates going through as I have previously galloped, whispered and blood stocked horses as showing "unknown"?
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Glad I own a farm and all my pensioned horses are at my own farm.

I will be the king of pensioners MUHAHA
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Post by Laura Cameron »

Thanks for the update!! Can't wait to play with all the new toys!

Just had a brief look through the financial summary. I am appalled at how much I spend on the bloodstock agent :P
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Kaine, I believe that's because those things were all done before a certain date. I know for bloodstocking, that date was around February 14th--any BSing done after that shows up, but before that doesn't.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Laura Cameron wrote:Thanks for the update!! Can't wait to play with all the new toys!

Just had a brief look through the financial summary. I am appalled at how much I spend on the bloodstock agent :P
Ditto! I spent almost $3 mil in Y39. No wonder I am broke!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Will the breed column be returning to our barns? No big deal if it doesn't, but it was useful sometimes.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Alex Puderbaugh wrote:Will the breed column be returning to our barns? No big deal if it doesn't, but it was useful sometimes.
I was just about to post this as well.lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder