Mixed Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

*edit - i had a moment of non-smartness and overextended myself in a lame effort to get involved in the Moon Doll thing. Sorry Mallory (and Steward...) Moon DOll's current bid remains Mallory's at $275k.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Yeah the times were backwards..fixed now..sometimes I am a bonehead...
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Fabio Socarraz
Derby Contender

Post by Fabio Socarraz »

10k for Sing All Day
Fabio

Vista Hermosa Farm, Puerto Rico $20
Winds Aloft Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $15,000
Smelted Glory Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $8,000
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Fabio...Jade has already bid 10k..I forgot to update for sing all day...
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

Go Higher - 31k
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I'm in a bad mood right now. I don't particularly want to go this high at all but, Moon Doll $325k. Spending money always makes you happy.

Later, I will be mad at myself for putting down this much, as I was "out" before.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Moon Doll - $350,000
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Since I apparently have decided to be ALL SIM ALL THE TIME.. I thought I would take a moment and pimp a few of the horses I have in this auction...remember only 3 shopping days left..

1. The time is now... His last time out he won 37 k... his current auction bid is only 32 ..tell me where you can get a multi stakes winner for 32 k... Thsi 4 yr old dirt router loves going long and appears to be a late bloomer...Lots of mileage left ont his horse..and you are likely to get everything back in 1-2 races

2. Moon Doll Stakes winning filly... enough said...

3. Lucid since he was stolen away form his last wretched trainer..( just teasing Randall) he has a first and two seconds.. this little guy can fly..and currently a steal at 20k

4. Go Higher-- a CAH steeplechaser that still has his...er manhood.. Not gelded and second place at first asking. Some of you crazy people are thinkign about breeding steeples...this might be your breeding gold mine...

5. sing all day... a little filly from Anthem ..yup Grand Sire Symbol...all kind fo fun breeding stock in this little girl..

6. Royal Bass.. This might be the biggest steal of the auction...The Chapel Royal/accio firebolt cross has been done only twice (to my knowledge.) and has created Stakes winner filly Chapel of Love (recently sold for 500k) and Goingtothechapel- goingto won at first asking and has placed 3rd her first try at a stakes race..(and second run ever) Obvioulsy the Sim loves this cross.... as I said this is the third time and could easily be stakes calibre..let alone super breeding stock.

enough pimping..yeah I guess so... but with all the auctions it fell too far down the page..

current aucion prices on page 1
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

I think my friend Rob is talking about me ! :blink: Crazy enough to try it ! Dont think I'm not looking at that good looking Jumper !
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Remember this auction ends today... I am not sure there wil be anymore bidding with the great auction debate..but I will be shipping the horses this evening..

Good luck...

still a few absolute steals here... Auction prices have been updated on first page...
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

Lucid $16,000
Easy Favorite Stables
Ali Shore
Sprinter

Post by Ali Shore »

Okay well not like I have the money to spend but, I need some horses that could earn me some money sooo...

17,000 for Lucid (ugh so going to go bankrupt after this!)
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Sing All Day
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Ok, I'm in. The Time is Now $40,000
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

Looks like i will have to bid against myself cause i don't think i will be around for the end. Either way some extra dough for Rob.:D

Go Higher - 75k
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM