World Cup Contest - 5k GPs to winner

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Re: World Cup Contest - 5k GPs to winner

Post by Peter Gleason »

Congrats to Neil for quite an impressive comeback - I think you were last at one stage?

Thanks to Leo for organising such a fun competition. I was bummed when Brazil lost and it meant I couldn't win the thing. And thanks to all those who donated prizes
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Congrats Neil, well done. Congrats to Leo and Norman as well. I really enjoyed this.

I had some stuff going on most off last week so I missed the consolation game and final. Still no doubt in my mind that the best team won the tournament. With their passing and precision Spain has become what Brazil used to be.

Cheers guys,
Kevin
Neil Thorne
Classic Contender

Post by Neil Thorne »

Peter Gleason wrote:Congrats to Neil for quite an impressive comeback - I think you were last at one stage?

Thanks to Leo for organising such a fun competition. I was bummed when Brazil lost and it meant I couldn't win the thing. And thanks to all those who donated prizes
thanks. yes i was last after the group stages. thought i was out of it then.