A Contest For Newbies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kristen Lexcen
Miler

Post by Kristen Lexcen »

Ok this is so driving me nuts!!!! I have no idea on this one...
Rayne Wyatt
Derby Contender

Post by Rayne Wyatt »

Madelene Gilbert wrote: Yay! I'm getting close! I think I know what's going on, but I'm going to ask a few more questions anyway.

1. Was the light larger then your typical desk lamp?
2. Does this story take place on the coast?

:D
Ahha! D'uh.

I thought I'd heard this riddle before.
Kristen Lexcen
Miler

Post by Kristen Lexcen »

ok I think I figured it out...I pm'd you Leonard....
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

YEAH, we have a winner!! Madelene Gilbert was the first to respond with the correct answer. Madelene was a winner of the two horses AND a free breeding to Gambit. Thanks to everyone for playing, and Katie, you were about an hour too late, but you were correct as well!! Following is Madelene's correct submission:

I know you haven't answered my latest post, but I'm going to hazard a guess anyway. I didn't want to post on the forum, in case I was wrong. I think I've heard something similar to this before, but this is how it goes:

There's been an accident at sea (Boat overturns? Runs aground? No idea), which the emergency vehicles are responding to. The man was on his way "home", which happens to be a lighthouse(?). Anyway, he turns on the radio, finds out that these people died (maybe?) at sea, goes up to the top of the lighthouse, turns on the lights and then commits suicide because he feels responsible for the deaths.

That's the basic idea. Do I need specific details?

Thanks!
Anne Conradt

Post by Anne Conradt »

great game i love riddles first question was there someone (dead or alive) at the man's house when he got there?

second question were the emergency vehicles passing him from behind?

more questions to come....

thanks

mark rhodes
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Mark Rhodes wrote: great game i love riddles first question was there someone (dead or alive) at the man's house when he got there?

second question were the emergency vehicles passing him from behind?

more questions to come....

thanks

mark rhodes
Sorry Mark, I guess you've realized that we're done with this riddle.

But stay tuned, I'll have another soon!!