Nfl Wild Card Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Entries for the fourth contest are closed!

The winner of the third contest is Peihe Sun, out of 16 players who picked the Giants.

And, we have four players who are still alive for the grand prize. If Tennessee wins, Jolene gets it, if San Diego wins, there will be a drawing between Mike Prevost, Gary Cooper, and J Slotman. Good luck!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Laura F. wrote: I'm also partial to the "San Di-ego Superchargers" the guys on ESPN used to sing when talking about them. But, I digress . . .
Here you go Laura.....

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CepkO_buVEk' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CepkO_buVEk</a>
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

OK, final two winners!

Kira Ravenwood ended up the winner, from a whopping 30 players who had picked San Diego. Congrats, Kira!

And, I decided, what the heck, since all three guys already have silks, rather than pick one to win a CAH, all three win! So, John Slotman, Gary Cooper, and Mike Prevost, when you get a chance, let me know what you want in terms of sire, age, color, gender and name (if I'm limited to two CAHs a week, I can either arrange to have the credits transferred to the third one to get the info to me, or I can breed the third one as soon as I'm allowed to), and I'll get the CAH done and transferred. Congratulations!

And, to everyone, keep an eye out, as I'll probably do something similar next weekend.
Mike Prevost
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Prevost »

Thanks Laura! That was fun.

mike
ASTONISHING...50k
HEMI CUDA Year 20 Stewards Cup Sprint Winner. 30k
WORTH MY WEIGHT. Richest son of Monaachi. Stewards Cup Mile Winner Year 23. 50k
MCARDLE. 10k Pacer
Lost Puzzle 20k Dirt Sprinter
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

I won !!! OMG !! Thank you Laura ! As always... Filly..Fields Of Green...3yo...name is your choice ! And again, thank you
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Wow! Thanks again! My first prize is awesome (look her up, friends, she's the newly foaled Mystical Talent (Performing Magic-Untouched Talent, by Storm Cat), and since I haven't created one of the new CAH's yet, let me study up on that and let you know what would work for me. THANKS!!!!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Anne Conradt

Post by Anne Conradt »

nice contest laura. thanks for having it.

youre great for doing this.

---mark
Kira Ravenwood
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Kira Ravenwood »

Thank you Laura! haha

Please disregard the PM I sent you in game. I did not realize that I had won.

*smiles*
Now Standing:
One Listens $5,000 Dirt Sprinter
Ease Up Lad $10,000 Turf Sprinter
Battlestar $40,000 Dirt Sprinter
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Great contest, Laura!

Congrats to the winners. :)
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Sweet! This is awesome. Thanks again!
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky