The Daily Steeplechaser

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: The Daily Steeplechaser

Post by Garylynn Farms »

I listed a group of $1 potentials on the sales page none are coverted yet so you can run them in claiming races, most have works with all the diffent types of equipment.
Last edited by Garylynn Farms 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Gary as a suggestion.. pleas put auctions in the auction forum? that way this thread isn't cluttered by bids.

As another note: my GFS superstar mare lease auction is over on Jan 30th, please check out the Auction and Sales forum for more details
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

I actually post in both so it gets covered I also asked people to PM so it wont get clustered with bids.
Last edited by Garylynn Farms 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I have a few naturals sired by SYNTHETIC SPEED. May be something to consider when using CAHs :)

same
Synthetic Strength too.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Marzy Dotes wrote:
I have a few naturals sired by SYNTHETIC SPEED. May be something to consider when using CAHs :)

same
Synthetic Strength too.

Goes the Distance also throws chaser too.
-Creed Bratton-
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

editing the stud list as I go.. again horses must have at least 4 winners over jumps (so they show up on the stud rankings) to be posted as a "stallion with proof"

remember when you submit a name for the list to include links so I don't go searching for it and get it wrong.. please and thank you :)
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

no surprises

all 3 of my 3yos bred to chase came up natural - one by Cowboy Mac, one by False Summit and one by Star of Azamour
I'm just here for the fun of it
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Disaronno pensioned today :(
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

As did False Summit
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

that makes me sad :( I wish I used him more
Adela Nowak
Classic Contender

Post by Adela Nowak »

Well, Chani, that just means you'll have to use Tallest Summit when he retires! (It'll be a few years though)
Wahoo Wa
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Another one bites the dust.... Blazing Gold's swimmers malfunctioned today :(
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

What flat surface do the CAH chaser stallions like? I have a mare by Chase Your Dreams who is "formidable" on the flat, but is it for dirt/turf/aw? She never started on the flat and it looks like none of Chase Your Dreams' were successful on the flat so I have no idea?
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

they are all different.. unfortunately, no one has really done the research or had the desire to try them on flat when they could be created as instant chasers.

High Jump = AW and Turf
All for the Chase = AW and some Turf
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Too bad Disaronno was pensioned... it was easier to just throw her at a tri surface stud!
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.