Comprehensive SIM 6.0 List

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Comprehensive SIM 6.0 List

Post by Carole Hanson »

Jo Ferris wrote:One thing about the hypo grades, Is there any way that the hypo grades tab on the stallions can be like the mares where every different stallion is on it's own line. Right now with the stallions it's just all bunched together which makes it hard to read. And while I'm at it, Boone's tab has a bunch of blank space (like someone pressed enter 20+ times) at the top of the hypo grade tab.

Other than that though, loving these updates :)
Are the stallion Hypo Grades only the ones you have done or is it that if someone hypos a mare with your stud it will show up as well?
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Carole Hanson wrote:
Jo Ferris wrote:One thing about the hypo grades, Is there any way that the hypo grades tab on the stallions can be like the mares where every different stallion is on it's own line. Right now with the stallions it's just all bunched together which makes it hard to read. And while I'm at it, Boone's tab has a bunch of blank space (like someone pressed enter 20+ times) at the top of the hypo grade tab.

Are the stallion Hypo Grades only the ones you have done or is it that if someone hypos a mare with your stud it will show up as well?
I pretty sure it's just yours, cause all of the ones on my stallions pages are my own mares
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Jo Ferris wrote:
Carole Hanson wrote:

I pretty sure it's just yours, cause all of the ones on my stallions pages are my own mares
Ah ok! Well it would make sense, you get what YOU paid for personally.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Ashley Gibson wrote:My sole complaint this time around was getting woke up by all the board change alerts at 3am and frantically having to log into the SIM to turn off texts because they just kept coming.
Yea, I had 146 notifications. My emails were going off like crazy too because it emails me my PMs that I get. I was all 'WHAT IS GOING ON?!' LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

With the farm fees rising 400% I will probably be out of business before the sim year ends
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

With the farm fees rising 400% I will probably be out of business before the sim year ends
T.D.
I quickly looked at your numbers, 99 not pensioned and 54 pensioned.
I think the new board will cut down on how many pensioners people keep in the end.
Unfortunately for everyone, farm ownership has been a drain on the farm owner but now may actually pay for itself.
It may be of no consolation to you but raising board fees will help out the farm owner.
My only advice is too you is to get rid of the pensioners that are not 'close to home' and you will be fine.
Best of luck!
K
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Matt Feldman
Turf Router

Post by Matt Feldman »

Maybe I'm just slow today because of the 3:00 AM texts, but isn't the extra board cost only $240 per horse per year? If a horse isn't worth that to someone, why own it?

Anyway, love the changes and can't wait for the year to start!
Act Out Multiple Grade 1 Winning Dirt Miler - $10,000

Many Names Multiple Grade 1 Winning Dirt Miler - $10,000
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I am waving goodbye to all of my pensioned horses lol. Bye Pensioners! Have a nice life somewhere else!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

Are the bloodstock comments that are shown in the breeding barn spreadsheet currently not working?

If they are working, do they not show if you bloodstock the horse prior to buying it?
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

They only show if done after 02/14 but not sure about the BSing if you didn't own them
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew James
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrew James »

I've noticed in the previous entries that Post Positions have been retroactively added for Y40 and Y39 but not Y38 or earlier.

Does this mean Post Positions were affecting results the last 2 seasons and we just didn't know about them? If so, wow would that explain a couple of head scratching performances.

Would also have made this win really really cool http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=510735
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Matt Feldman wrote:Maybe I'm just slow today because of the 3:00 AM texts, but isn't the extra board cost only $240 per horse per year? If a horse isn't worth that to someone, why own it?

Anyway, love the changes and can't wait for the year to start!
Correct - it's $240 extra per year per horse.

One $20,000 article covers the cost increase for 83 horses for a year.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Kim,

It wouldn't show the bloodstock comment if you checked it prior to purchase. I always just put it in the notes. If you checked the bloodstock comment after purchasing, I think it only shows if that happened after 2/14.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

I notice the PP were added sometime in yr 39, I noticed week one friday races do say PP, but its all 0..
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I was wondering if the breeding amount included the stud fee when you use your own stud. Does anyone know? I tried to go through all of the questions but I don't see it.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder