One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Is it possible for us not to loose a Stallions stats after they've been pensioned and ridiculously gelded?

Em, ignore this! (for the most part, hehehe)
Last edited by Nick Gilmore 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Frances Krell
Turf Router

Post by Frances Krell »

This is more aesthetic as opposed to functional, but on a horse's profile I think it'd be nice to see trophies for any SIMMY awards the horse has won, not unlike the trophies that appear on a trainer's profile for win counts or winning TC/Steward's Cup races. You'd have the SIMMY trophy, and underneath the image you'd have the title(s) and year(s) won (e.g. "Champion Older Male Trotter, Year 30, Year 31"). Or maybe a separate trophy for each year?

And on that note, maybe add SIMMY awards to trainers' profiles as well.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Nick Gilmore wrote:Is it possible for us not to loose a Stallions stats after they've been pensioned and ridiculously gelded?
You can pull up a stud book stallion page and type in the gelded stallion's ID into the web address to see his stats.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I've tried this Melissa, but hasn't worked once they are gelded....I will try again, thanks.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Nick Gilmore wrote:I've tried this Melissa, but hasn't worked once they are gelded....I will try again, thanks.
That's how I've always done it. I've even fooled around and done the ones that didn't have foals. Just make sure you copy the whole number.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks Melissa, it pays to be persistent!
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I have one small request. It would be nice if we could search through our messages by the person's name. It'd make returning horses from different deals easier! Or to remember something! :) Or a way to save some messages to a folder.
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

How about a way to sort the headshot gallery by breed. I would love to be able to see just the Arabians or Appys or whatever :)

Thanks for all you do!
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

Emma Lochran wrote:How about a way to sort the headshot gallery by breed. I would love to be able to see just the Arabians or Appys or whatever :)

Thanks for all you do!

Awesome!!!

Thanks again!!!
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

I would love to be able to filter stallions after hitting breed this mare. This way if I only want to see Turf Milers that is all that would show.

Miryam (Inca Stables)
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I'd like to see a specific distance filter when you click on "Find Races for this Horse" even though you can already set the horse's type. There's a big difference between a router who wants 1 1/16 and one that wants 2+ miles.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

It would be nice when setting up auctions if it didn't automatically scratch the horses from races they might be entered in until the auction is finalized. That way you don't have to go back & re-enter the ones you changed your mind on.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

When we search for horses and some are for sale, could we please make a price button so that we can sort it by price?
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, and if ever implemented, it could be done as a Simperior thing...just to make things easier - as it can still be done by people playing for free.

On each horse's page, perhaps next to 'find a race'
Put a default field in there for "country/region"
That way all the list is already filtered for say 'Europe' if that is the default you set that horse on.
Then, if one wishes to go look for races outside where the horse is usually stationed, they can use the filter for that in the list of races.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bill Outsilver »

I probably misses this because I'm not sure when it happened, but I can't begin to express how excited I am to see that broodmare comments are now in the notes when you check mares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k