Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Can we add "not pensioned" to the status options on the "All Horses" page? I use that page to make sure that everything is in a custom barn, but all the pensioned horses show up and I can't make a barn similar to the pasture and put them in it so it is a manual weed-through.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I have noticed that on the tracks of Trinidad and Tobago and Hipódromo de Venezuela there are no races for children of 2 years of age Dirt Router and Turf Router could you make the same race program from Turkey and copy them to these tracks in Trinidad and Venezuela please Thank you
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

If there is the possibility of week 10 the option of creating races at a distance of 1 1/16 Miles for the 2-year-old colts that are only up to 1 mile, I think there will be races on several tracks to have the possibility of being able to create them
Emkay Stables
Two Year Old

Post by Emkay Stables »

On the Studbook page:

Under "Top 15 runners by earnings", some of the more accomplished older stallions' "top 15" are full of 5/6 YOs (or older)... and it would be nice to easily be able to see some of their younger crops. (and potentially younger hot damsire crosses)
Perhaps a sort option to show just "3YOs and younger" or "4YOs and younger", etc?

EMKAY STABLES