rename of create a horse?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Cutshall
Two Year Old

rename of create a horse?

Post by Nick Cutshall »

i created a horse and chose not to name it when i made it.when i try to rename it on its info page it brings me to the name page and underneath it says not enoug sim money.but the rename is free for creating a horse.how do i fix it.??
"get your priorities crooked"
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: rename of create a horse?

Post by The Steward »

Ricky Bob,

Because you have negative SIM money, the SIM isn't allowing you to do much of anything, let alone renaming. Until you get out of the negatives, it won't let you name horses, etc.

There are several things you can do to get money: Geld more horses, sell horses, write an article, or hope some other player gives you a loan or a gift (they usually will volunteer if you ask nicely!) The good news is that you are correct - once you get out of the negatives, that rename WILL be free.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Cutshall
Two Year Old

Post by Nick Cutshall »

o thanks for the help my computer was down for a while and having 12 horses at the time the board and daily expenses really paid a toll.ok well thanks for the help guess ill keep tryin to get back in the game.
"get your priorities crooked"
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

Ricky private offer me one of your horses for $20,000 and you'll be out of hock.

-Scott
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.