New and having site problems...

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

Hi I'm new here and I'll have a lot more real questions in the future but....

I'm having some serious problems with the web site. Every time I go to Manage My Stable (among other options) it gives me a "User limit exceeded" message and it's making it very hard for me to play. I can only get in after clicking several times.

Also, I accidentally bought two horses.... Stupid, I know, but I didn't realize you could just click "Buy". I thought you had to fill something else out. Is it fair to just resell one of them or both? Thanks =)
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

If you get the error message, just click again immediately and you should get through. And, like the Steward said in another post, she's working on fixing that.

And you can resell your horses if you want, but keep in mind there are 300 plus horses on the sale page at the moment so the chances of a successful resell are probably not that high (though I haven't looked at your horses to see what quality they are, I'm just saying).
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

Okay it's working better now that I know that... thanks! =)
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
jeannebuck

Post by jeannebuck »

how do you even go to manage your stables,or for that matter how do youbuy a horse..
i am so lost in this site it isn't even funny!
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

On the upper-right of the page, there's a section of links under the heading "Playing the Game" Click the "Manage My Stable" link, type in your name and password, and you're good to go. The easiest way to buy horses is off of the sales page - go to "Horses for Sale" under the same heading, and when you find a horse you like, just click the "Buy" button off of the main sales page or the "I want to buy this horse" button on the horse's page.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

This is The Steward at Ekawa's.... I don't even know who you are, so I'm assuming you signed up recently. It takes up to 24 hours to process sign ups. I'd check back in the morning and everything will run smoothly for you.