Arms Race

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Arms Race

Post by Matty Dubs »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47445
Arms Race
Mighty Big x Don't Watch Me Cry (Herkemayah)
Dirt Miler to short Dirt Router

10: 8-0-0

Winner of...
G1 - Stewards Cup Juvenile
G1 - Desert Mile
G1 - Rosita Cup
G2 - Kentucky Crown Juvenile
G3 - Albuquerque Park Derby
G3 - Prepare to Launch Stakes
North American Two Year Old Colt of the Year

Arms Race was my first homebred stakes winner. I never dreamed he would be this good of a racehorse, especially considering he came from my first year in the game. He has been extremely successful, even pulling off big wins in the Stewards Cup and Desert Mile. His two off the board finishes came in the Louisville Derby and the Stewards Cup Mile. In the case of the Derby, I was never sold on his ability to make it the Classic distance, but I felt that the Stewards Cup Juvenile champion is supposed to run in the Derby, so I gave him a shot. As for the Stewards Cup Mile, he finished off the board, but did finish in the money, which is certainly hard to complain about.

As many of you are aware, I was feeling very ill the night that Arms Race won his Stewards Cup race. But I was so anxious to see how he did, I put off a trip to the emergency room just to see how we ran. Almost immediately after the race, I left for the hospital. Clearly this guy is important to me, and I am thrilled to have him in my stable.

After his win in the Desert Mile, Arms Race will definitely retire this year. It will be sad to see him off the track, but I am hoping he can close out his racing campaign strongly before retiring to stud.
This is where a creative signature would go.
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Re: Arms Race

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Arms Race is one of my favorite horses in the SIM!! He was making his two-year old campaign to the Juvenile when I joined the SIM. I fell in love with him when I was doing articles on the Juvenile that year. I'm hoping he wins out to end this year and I already have a number of mares waiting for him!
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k