Oaklawn Park

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Re: Oaklawn Park

Post by Abe Froman »

I think that I am finally going to head down there. Either next weekend, either the 12th-15th or the 20th-22nd
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

I am going to be there Saturday for the Derby. I am guessing I will see Mike(Leonard). Is anybody else going to be there?
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

WIN WILLY will be there. heheh I WISH i was going to be there. Molly and Beth are there. They were the 2 girls with me last year. I miss them.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Chris Carman wrote:I am going to be there Saturday for the Derby. I am guessing I will see Mike(Leonard). Is anybody else going to be there?
You will only see me if you head to the infield! ;)
Give me a call!!
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

I will be at Oaklawn on the 11th and 12th for the Derby
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Carter Taylor
Derby Contender

Post by Carter Taylor »

Hi folks, new to the game, and have not been into the racing for very long either. I have horses for riding, but the racing stuff is a new addiction. Anyway, I live near Hot Springs (Pearcy), been out to OP a few times this spring and became pretty familiar with many of the horses, trainers and jockeys who were here (not personally, just through the programs). I learned a few tendencies to watch for (such as DO NOT bet against trainer David E. Whited in an Arkansas Bred maiden) and lost some $ here and there. Basically had a ball but I'm still too much the noob to get my bets right.

Got a buddy who was halfers in a 5 yo gelding, that never seemed to get it going, but it was fun watching him squirm on race day :)

So, for the locals here....now there's another one (plus my daughter, who i have signed up too, just cause she's a horse nut)
:D
I have Absolutely No Idea ;)