Help with my mare

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Haven't thought of an actual figure...but cutting his stud fee in half would be about right. Obviously, we would wait until after the auctions, where earnings can be focused on breeding.

Heck, if I have enough money by then, I will waive the fee. Let me know what your timetable is...hopefully you are ok with a little wait.

Daryl
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

LOL, waiting works GREAT for me.....I have just got done restocking my racing stable and have the auction comming up as well as racing expensives comming up in order to be able to run my racers...If my horses do well right off the bat(lol, i can hope) then half his fee sounds pretty good to me.. thats teh same rate im running my studs at this year...I'm going to put Mineshaft in my bookings for her this year and then ill make a note to send her to Impressive next year...Thanks much and im really looking forward to htis baby...
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I have a few pretty real life mares who have been making eyes at Mineshaft lately

Private Gift especially B)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Heh, Mineshaft should be a very appealing new stallion. I've got a mare up my sleeve that should make him pretty happy.