stallions retiring yr 23-MIXED BREEDS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Re: stallions retiring yr 23-MIXED BREEDS

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

I had originally said that I wasnt going to retire mine this early as I wanted to continue to race him next year, but I found out that the races for 4yos are a fraction of what the younger horses are, If I can see there is enough interest I would be willing to retire him this year.

So that being said, here is the horse. A 4yo Standardbred-Pacer. I put him at possibe to likely with unknown fee.

Hotternell
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=85362
Total Stats: 4 : 4 - 0 - 0

So far he has won everything, next race week 11, I will race him 2 more times after that. He has already won 2 stakes. I have not given him workouts because hes been too busy racing!

I have no idea what the stud fee will be but if he ends up winning all his races then It will prob be high to make up for not racing him next year.

Id like to gage the interest in him? Anyone interested for their mares this year?
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Janie Jackson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Janie Jackson »

I have a pacer mare I will be retiring this year. He will certainly be in consideration and probably chosen.
Standing:
Passer: 20k(thoroughbred)
Pace On: 20k (pacer) SIMMY winner
Luck Now: 14k (pacer)
Zamil: 8k (arabian)
Hemingway: 8k (thoroughbred) SIMMY winner
Zimm's Gambler: 3k (appaloosa) SIMMY winner
Mr. Cellophane: 3k (quarter horse)
Foxed Knocks: 3k (trotter)
Zimm's Jolly Jim: 3k (appaloosa)
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

jack johns.. and the name?
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Janie Jackson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Janie Jackson »

I was responding to Angela, sorry. She's a mare I'd breed to Hotternell. Her name is Election Day :D

Pace On will probably be my first mixed breed stallion. He's a Pacer, but I will most likely race him next year at four so he doesn't count for this thread.
Standing:
Passer: 20k(thoroughbred)
Pace On: 20k (pacer) SIMMY winner
Luck Now: 14k (pacer)
Zamil: 8k (arabian)
Hemingway: 8k (thoroughbred) SIMMY winner
Zimm's Gambler: 3k (appaloosa) SIMMY winner
Mr. Cellophane: 3k (quarter horse)
Foxed Knocks: 3k (trotter)
Zimm's Jolly Jim: 3k (appaloosa)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

Angela, I am very interested in him!!
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

All my babies are... babies. Hmm.

No breeding for me this year, I guess. :cry:
Katie Grenier
Classic Contender

Post by Katie Grenier »

Appaloosa

My 870 Yard Winner, Spot Of Greatness, is a maybe for retirement depending on how well he continues to perform. As for potiential stud fee if he retires to stud will probably be around $5,000.

I don't really have any other mixed breeds right now that I think might be stud material, but if I find any others I'll be sure to post their names, possible stud fee and when they might be retiring.
Enigmatic Dreams LLC
Breeder of Rush Tu Dis Miss
The Only Grade 1 Winning Son Standing by Green Dash
Please Visit Inspiration Stud or Nikki Sherman For More
Information on Rush Tu Dis Miss's stud fee and breeding availability.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Dbacks is now going to be definite with a Stud fee ~10k
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

igetmoney and writethisdown one or both may retire this year depending on the next two races. both have held the world record for a mile, igetmoney currently does. both are pacers.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Touch of Silver will retire to stud at the end of this year. I have no idea what his fee will be, it will depend on how the rest of his season goes. I only wish I had tried him shorter earlier. :roll:
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Post by Franky Dam »

Larry Burndorf wrote:igetmoney and writethisdown one or both may retire this year depending on the next two races. both have held the world record for a mile, igetmoney currently does. both are pacers.

Do you have an idea of what their stud fee will be yet?
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Franky Dam wrote:
Larry Burndorf wrote:igetmoney and writethisdown one or both may retire this year depending on the next two races. both have held the world record for a mile, igetmoney currently does. both are pacers.

Do you have an idea of what their stud fee will be yet?
it all depends on their next two starts really.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Hotternell will retire week 15 after the Steward's Crown Open Pace.

his stud fee will be 25k at least, maybe just a bit more if he does really well in his last race, but I will prob leave it at 25k for this years mares.

As of week 12 he is unbeaten- including 3 stakes already. He has been strong, Consistent and Impressive throughout his 4yo career. He has been exactly what his name says and I have been thrilled with him! He will be running week 13 in the Open Heart Pace and finish week 15 with the Steward's Crown Open Pace.

Hotternell may retire with less earnings and points as others who began as 2 and 3yos, but please remember the purses for 4yos are a fraction of the amount for the younger ones. I would love to see how he would do aginst the younger horses but due to the purse amounts for older horses I want to get some of his babies on the ground and get them out there for the bigger purses.

I hope trainers will consider him for their mares when it is time for them to retire. Thanks!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Mike Prevost
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Prevost »

Angela Dee Cochran wrote:Hotternell will retire week 15 after the Steward's Crown Open Pace.

his stud fee will be 25k at least, maybe just a bit more if he does really well in his last race, but I will prob leave it at 25k for this years mares.

As of week 12 he is unbeaten- including 3 stakes already. He has been strong, Consistent and Impressive throughout his 4yo career. He has been exactly what his name says and I have been thrilled with him! He will be running week 13 in the Open Heart Pace and finish week 15 with the Steward's Crown Open Pace.

Hotternell may retire with less earnings and points as others who began as 2 and 3yos, but please remember the purses for 4yos are a fraction of the amount for the younger ones. I would love to see how he would do aginst the younger horses but due to the purse amounts for older horses I want to get some of his babies on the ground and get them out there for the bigger purses.

I hope trainers will consider him for their mares when it is time for them to retire. Thanks!
I will definately use him! I have several mares to retire.
ASTONISHING...50k
HEMI CUDA Year 20 Stewards Cup Sprint Winner. 30k
WORTH MY WEIGHT. Richest son of Monaachi. Stewards Cup Mile Winner Year 23. 50k
MCARDLE. 10k Pacer
Lost Puzzle 20k Dirt Sprinter
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

I will be using Hotternell -- he's a great little pacer!! :) ... I should create some more pacing mares to send his way!! ;)