stallions retiring yr 23-MIXED BREEDS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

stallions retiring yr 23-MIXED BREEDS

Post by Rob Canterbury »

I don't know about you guys, but I am starting to plan dates for some four year old mixed breed fillies. While I know that Em has stallions for each mixed breed, it might be fun to see who else will be available. Feel fee to post your potential stallions for the end of this year--with your estimate for stud fee. I'll be happy to list them here. (as for me all of my star 4 year olds are fillies.)

PS. I really need a few appy choices!

Appaloosa
Zip chocolate chip-probable

Arabian--
Rian- possible 10k
Midnihte- possible

Paint-

Streakin' red- possible

Quarter Horse

Did I win- probable
Dbacks

Standard Bred Pacer

hotternell

Standard Bred Trotter

Money Honey
Last edited by Rob Canterbury 15 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Re: stallions retiring yr 23-MIXED BREEDS

Post by Abe Froman »

I have a 4yo QH "router" that if he can win 2 or 3 stakes races, including the 200k in week 15 that there is a good chance that he will go to stud. Since he appears to be a one dimensional 870 yarder, though he is the record holder at the distance, I wouldnt make the fee ridiculous, probably like $10k, maybe 15k.

EDIT: I guess I should say his name is Dbacks
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

Arabian:

Rian is a possibility for stud duty, though he's still a 3yo so we'll see. He's record is 3:1-2-0 (all in stakes races). He's just missed the wire last time out. I'm not sure what kind of stud fee to set... it depends on the competition! :wink: Probably $10,000... He's a 6F Arab. Worked 4F in under 52.
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:Arabian:

Rian is a possibility for stud duty, though he's still a 3yo so we'll see. He's record is 3:1-2-0 (all in stakes races). He's just missed the wire last time out. I'm not sure what kind of stud fee to set... it depends on the competition! :wink: Probably $10,000... He's a 6F Arab. Worked 4F in under 52.
DON'T YOU DARE!

Arabians get better as they get older!

(How could you abandon Way? He'll think nobody loves him!)
Murray McNickle
Turf Router

Post by Murray McNickle »

I'm thinking Midnihte might turn out to be a solid Arabian.
He has a 4f workout in 51.50
Lost to Nar by 1/2 length in 5f June Weather stakes (Nar is 5f record holder)
He (as of this post) has the record for 6f, although he lost to Thakoon and Warhoon in his
6f stakes debut, the addition of an f8 bridle fixed his running line of "rank and bore out turn"
and in his next race the aforementioned June Weather Stakes he beat both horses.
Only problem is I read somewhere that the Arabians will run well up into there 8yo season ( I hope so)
so there's a longtime between now and then for other other horses to upstage the current accomplishments
Nothing, absolutely nothing...
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

DID I WIN will likely be retiring at the end of this year.
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=83584 (qh)

Goldmine is a possibility, if he continues to do well. (qh)

Streakin' Red is another possibility(paint)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Sasha Heald wrote:
Landon Alexander wrote:Arabian:

DON'T YOU DARE!

Arabians get better as they get older!

(How could you abandon Way? He'll think nobody loves him!)
haha, you crack me up... I didn't say definite... just possible. Depends on what he accomplishes this year. :)
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Just a note: I'll have a TON of Paint fillies retiring (at least that's the plan).. and I'll need a variety of studs! :)
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm not saying that either of these guys will be retiring anytime soon, or even to stud, but they're definitely possibilities for next season. I am not in any way going to be able to fully support them like I usually do with my TB stallions, so I'd definitely have to gauge interest in them before hitting the Stud Fee button. And it'd definitely be next year...but I thought I'd mention them anyway.

Bashir (Arabian)
3-1-1-1 for $24,000
2nd: One Wonder S
3rd: June Weather S

Illegality (Paint)
4-2-1-0 for $72,700
1st: New Mexico Paint Sweepstakes (G3)
2nd: Public Painting Stakes
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

I think I may be interested in Bashir for 4F.... I have numerous mares I'll be looking to breed next year most likely. Bashir's faced the toughest competition repeatedly so he's not slouch. I'd be interested to know what he could do against El Pantera.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Landon Alexander wrote:I think I may be interested in Bashir for 4F.... I have numerous mares I'll be looking to breed next year most likely. Bashir's faced the toughest competition repeatedly so he's not slouch. I'd be interested to know what he could do against El Pantera.
Yes, he's done well (compared to the other mixed rats I managed to find!). I'm not adverse to trying him in the endurance races when they start next year, too. And it depends whether he improves, stays the same, or just goes sour. He'd need to win some stakes races before I'd definitely commit to retiring him to stud, otherwise I'll just geld him and keep on trying to get him to pick up some checks. :D
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Zip Chocolate Chip (App) will probably retire this year.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Money Honey (Possible) standardbred trotter 4 yrs old 4:3-1-0 $97,500
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=85867

is the current record holder at a mile with a 1:54.62 clocking
1st in the 'Windsong's Legacy Stakes'
1st in the 'New World Mile'
2nd in the 'Yankee Mile'

he has an average sf of 75, with his highest being a 77
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Jarrod Brush wrote:I have a 4yo QH "router" that if he can win 2 or 3 stakes races, including the 200k in week 15 that there is a good chance that he will go to stud. Since he appears to be a one dimensional 870 yarder, though he is the record holder at the distance, I wouldnt make the fee ridiculous, probably like $10k, maybe 15k.

EDIT: I guess I should say his name is Dbacks
Dbacks is 1 step close today after winning his stake tonight, and trouncing the competition. It was 9 lengths to his closes competitor. If he can vet well soon enough, there will be a week 12 and a week 15 stakes in there for him, after which it is probable that he would retire.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

HUGE congrats to you, Jarrod!! Dbacks is awesome at that distance ...AND I noticed he reclaimed his track record by lowering it to 46.13! Very impressive.

Shout out to Did I Win -- sad to see his undefeated record gone, but he's still a very good horse at what he does best.