My BIG Wish!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

My BIG Wish!!

Post by Landon Alexander »

I really really really wish there were links to separate out your Arabs from the QHs from the TBs (etc) in the stables...... it would make life so much easier on all aspects of the game (in my opinion).

Do we know if there will eventually be links like that? Is so, what's a ballpark idea of when?
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Re: My BIG Wish!!

Post by Leonard Beagle »

This would be nice. :D
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

I would assume that there will be. Given that I'm not privy to the thoughts and plans of The Steward, however, I'm completely useless when it comes to making a guess as to when this will happen.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Hopefully soon!! :) I've got 89 mixed breeds (and counting) thrown in amongt nearly 100 TBs....
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:I really really really wish there were links to separate out your Arabs from the QHs from the TBs (etc) in the stables...... it would make life so much easier on all aspects of the game (in my opinion).

Do we know if there will eventually be links like that? Is so, what's a ballpark idea of when?
This is something else I'd be willing to offer my soul for (my mother, reading over my shoulder, reminds me I have no soul).

Hmm.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

haha, Sasha!!
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:haha, Sasha!!
:mrgreen: