BIG Arab Race in Week 11

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

BIG Arab Race in Week 11

Post by Landon Alexander »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=66355

El Pantera (beat Rian by 1 length; beat Ghalib by 2 lengths) -- 4F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 77
Sandz Of Time (Ghalib has beat him twice and Sandz has beat Ghalib once) -- 6F winner; top speed 74
Bashir (Nar has beat twice) -- 4F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 70
Zamil (who just beat Rian by 1/4 length last time out; Nar beat him by 2 lengths) -- 6F winner; top speed 73
Rian (barely missed last time out against Zamil; beat by El Pantera by 1 short length) -- 6F winner; top speed 75
Nar (needs no introduction -- has beat Zamil and Bashir) -- 5F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 79

Zamil is the new-comer after his win last time out... can he be the 1st to beat El Pantera??? Sandz of Time is always good, too... and you can't dislike Bashir. Should be a good race!! The winner of this race may be one of the best Arabs of the year... It just got tuffer with the addition of Nar!!

Sasha, is Way going to come out and play??! haha
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Re: BIG Arab Race in Week 11

Post by Emily White »

Oh. My. God.

It's crazy, but I think I should enter Nazli in that. =D

EDIT: I really shouldn't though. She ran a gut-wrencher Wednesday. Still, that time was 0:51.47, only 0:00.03 off El Pantera's time....hmmm.....no. She needs rest.

MORE EDIT: Never mind, she can't, she's not three. Err.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Nazli would have been a great addition to the race... if only she were a year younger... :)
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=66355

El Pantera (beat Rian by 1 length; beat Ghalib by 2 lengths) -- 4F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 77
Sandz Of Time (Ghalib has beat him twice and Sandz has beat Ghalib once) -- 6F winner; top speed 74
Bashir (Nar has beat twice) -- 4F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 70
Zamil (who just beat Rian by 1/4 length last time out; Nar beat him by 2 lengths) -- 6F winner; top speed 73
Rian (barely missed last time out against Zamil; beat by El Pantera by 1 short length) -- 6F winner; top speed 75
Nar (needs no introduction -- has beat Zamil and Bashir) -- 5F winner, untested at 6F; top speed 79

Zamil is the new-comer after his win last time out... can he be the 1st to beat El Pantera??? Sandz of Time is always good, too... and you can't dislike Bashir. Should be a good race!! The winner of this race may be one of the best Arabs of the year... It just got tuffer with the addition of Nar!!

Sasha, is Way going to come out and play??! haha
You know, I was looking for a race that week... I can't say for sure, I'll have to consult His, er, Highness (for lack of a better word) :mrgreen:
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Yay for Way!! Way has joined the party!! Beware one and all -- this little guy is ready to get down and dirty!!
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:Yay for Way!! Way has joined the party!! Beware one and all -- this little guy is ready to get down and dirty!!
Hell yeah he is :D
We're all set to rock and roll!

:mrgreen: