Tears of Darkness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I just love this filly to pieces. She is the only offspring of the awesome Afterdark who was a full sibling to Fiji Nights who beat Moved To Tears at 1 1/4 miles. Ironically her daughter Twilight beat Tears of the Stars(daughter of Moved To Tears) at 1 1/4 miles also.
This filly to me is awesome because she carries not only Storm of Tears, dam of Moved To Tears, but also the phenominal Fiji's lines. Plus this filly carries lines to Crystal Night who was another phenominal individual.
SO whether this filly wins or loses I adore her. She put in a game 2nd place finish in a her first race as a 2yr old which was a stakes race.
I can only expect her to get better with distance and age. But if she flops on the track she will still make a very nice addition to my broodmare band.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

So proud of this filly she broke her maiden second time out by over 3 lengths. ALl I have to say is go Afterdark, Fiji, and Storm of Tears. What a broodmare she will be with the great Fiji blood in her.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

well you already know that i think she's gorgeous!