Tribune

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Tribune

Post by Nena Olson »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=30580

Lemme tell you about this special mare. I will be honest, she has crappy breeding and couldn't run to save her life on the flat. I introduced her to fences and she blossomed. Tribune has now won 6 of her 7 starts over the fences! She has so much heart out there, its unbelievable. She can stumble but she gets right back on her feet and keeps on trucking. She was nominated to the SC, but she won't be going this year. She ended her year 23 with her first graded stakes win. I'm hoping year 24 will be even better for this gallant lady. Shes definitely special!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Tribune

Post by Nena Olson »

Tribune was on fire today! She won the G3 Prix Seine Chase in near record time! The record is 1:45.96 for 2 1/2 miles over fences and she completed this race in 4:46.04! She also earned her first 100 SF! We have figured out that she does her best off of 3 week breaks and will be racing again on week 7, hopefully in a G2 or G1!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚