Long Forum Posts

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Long Forum Posts

Post by Franky Dam »

Some of my handicapping posts get lengthy and what I've been noticing is that the view is automatically shifted up to the top of the post even tho the cursor is at the bottom. This only happens after the post gets past a certain length. Then when I hit the down arrow to get back to where I was it will always once in a while shift the view back to the top again even tho I just hit the down key. I'm not sure if this is a fixable bug but it would help if it can be fixed. I use IE7. Thanks.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Re: Long Forum Posts

Post by Lisa Strummer »

I've noticed that too, so now if I'm going to post something long, I use word pad first then cut and paste. I don't know if it's fixable, but it would be easier for sure.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Do you also use IE, Lisa?? I *think* it is an IE thing that they do as I've heard a few other IE users talk about it, but haven't heard of any other browsers having that problem. Let me know.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Yep IE I've never tried to post using Safari, it's just habit I hit IE
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle