EL PANTERA!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

EL PANTERA!!!

Post by Landon Alexander »

He is truly a monster!!! Holy Smokes!! An 88 speed figure??!! Wowza!! He clobbered the Arab division this year! He now holds all the track records: 4F, 5F, 6F....... Truly, hats off to you!!

Poor Nar -- ran an awesome runner's up spot but just couldn't catch El Pantera who had grown wings!

Rian won his G3 4F race making him the 2nd ranked Arab colt I believe.
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Re: EL PANTERA!!!

Post by Talia Ichinari »

Man the Arab male division is just so heavily dominated by some serious colts. Congrats to the owners! :D
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

Oops, posted in the Arabian Lovers thread before I saw this one.

El Pantera is unbeatable, I'd say...absolutely dominating! But thanks for throwing Nar in there too...a win would have been a great surprise, but 2nd is what I was hoping for and he came through big time!
Easy Favorite Stables
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

I think I jinxed Nar in the other post when I said I thought tonight would be his night for vengence. El Pantera just turned into Pegasus tonight, though... nobody was going to catch him. He even had a ruff start and still kicked butt. Amazing. Nar and Rian need to hire some top marketers when they go to retire in order to be competitve in bringing in the mares!! lol
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

LOL Landon, well I guess now I know what to blame for the loss! :wink:

Hopefully, El Pantera, Nar, and Rian all have years before they retire, since Arabians are supposed to be able to hold up well as older horses. By the time they do hit the shed, who knows what new up and comers might be stealing their spotlight!
Easy Favorite Stables