Week 15 Wednesday

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Teri Lawrence
Eclipse Champion

Week 15 Wednesday

Post by Teri Lawrence »

Crimson Pirate finished the season by winning the Appaloosa Dash. This very talented sprinter *will* race at 4.

Magical Powers was put in a NW3 for an easy race, and won it in a style that makes me feel guilty.
Chinese Wizard - dirt router
Docile - turf sprinter and steeplechaser
Ile de Paris - top turf router
Le Chateau Magique - dirt router
Le Dauphin Noir - turf router and European HOTY
Mid Air Collision - dirt miler
Paris Cubed - turf miler and router
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Re: Week 15 Wednesday

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Money Honey Baby took home the grade 1 Stewards Crown Open Trot for 4 plus trotters, I am in total shock, and am very happy

Mo Jo was 4th but I still love her
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

8-3-1-0
Igetmoney won the SC classic pace and both him and Writethisdown retired to stud.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Tonite has been the most awsome night I have had in a very long long time.

Amira won the Arabian Ladies Cup. I knew she could and it warmed my heart to see her give her all. Shes off to a deserved rest and to get ready for next years races!

The only thing I can say about Hotternell, is that, well, hes Hotternell!! He won the Stewards Crown Open Pace and is now retired and ready to see mares.

So very proud of my two mixed breed stars!

Congrats to all!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

My Lady Friend won her SC race and like promised went straight to Larry's stable to run her career. Good luck Larry!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

Nar was a game 2nd to superhorse El Pantera in the big Arabian race. Yay!

And Trickster's Star completely surprised me by grabbing 2nd in the QH Championships at 870 yards. He was only in there because I couldn't find any other races at that distance this week, but I guess stakes company is where he wants to be! He's named in honor of Favorite Trick, so I must admit his finish means a lot to me.
Easy Favorite Stables
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Dbacks won his Championship. Other than that, I had 1 maiden win.
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Guns N Lace won the G1 Star of Stars nicely. Undefeated in 5 starts and winner of over half a million dollars, I think this victory cements her place as the top female QH in the Sim. I'm undecided as to whether or not I'm going to retire her.

Aside from that awesome win, my kids took a couple of thirds, including Six Fortunes picking up a nice show in the California Juvenile.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

I had a good night.

Strawfly Firewater cemented her place as the best paint mare in the SIM winning the Paint Ladies Dash AND setting the 350yd record for paints with a 17.85. She will continue racing next year.

I learned some things about my other horses today that will be helpful next year. Judge By Fire has made it CLEAR that she doesn't want any part of 400 yards so she will be staying in the 300 & 350yd races. I have one more stakes runner next week but don't have huge hopes for her.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Well, Todd's Hanover Hack got me again. HH is getting better, and Gin On The Rocks isn't.
So, next year, the goal is to avoid Hanover Hack! :) And try to pick up some more stakes races.

Did I mention wherever HH is not?
Los Vargas
Miler

Post by Los Vargas »

El Pantera won his first graded stakes race gr.2 and is undefeated and holds the record finish times for 4f 5f 6f in the arab racing world :shock: Birdy Boy Zoom finish 3rd in the star of stars if only he would of stop drifting out but i guess he has a drifting habit:)and Mr Speedy finished 9th on a maiden 870yards.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

thebuckstopshere won her race tonight. while she may not be the best qh female racing, she did post the best speed figure of any qh(male or female) tonight...at least that i've seen. she posted an 80. i was impressed. that was my big win for the night.
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Post by Laura Cameron »

Irrational won the Steward's Crown Oaks Pace. I am more than a little shocked.

Also had two other winners in Impassioned and Dismissal.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Bryan Doolittle
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bryan Doolittle »

Does anyone remember the cartoon character that walked around mumbling "sassa frakka fricka frakka"? That was me last night...
"The door says 'PUSH', you idiot"-My Brother
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Ultra Made is just that utlra awesome. She won the Appaloosa Juvenile Championship for fillies going 400 yards. This makes her 3 for 3, 105k earned and 65 points.

Eagle's Eyes took third in that same race and was sold off following this event.