Fox Valley Dylan retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Fox Valley Dylan retired

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Fox Valley Dylan has retired and is standing at stud at Oakbrook Farm in New York for $10,000. http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=85329

This four year old Standard-bred pacer never missed the board and finished with a career record of 8:2-3-3 and career earnings of $119,500. Fox Valley Dylan most recently finished third in the Steward's Crown Open Pace finishing a length and a half behind the winner Hotterenell. Six of his starts came in stakes races against the top of the division including five against Hotterenell. While Fox Valley Dylan did not have as impressive of a career as Hotterenell, he is the only colt to ever hit the wire in front of him.

Thank you for your consideration!
Last edited by Bill Outsilver 15 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Re: Fox Valley Dylan retired

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Everything I have is going to my guy this year (of course) but I will send him some mares next year for sure!!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Re: Fox Valley Dylan retired

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Just a quick update on Fox Valley Dylan's yearling workouts. He has six yearlings with a combined eleven workouts. They averaged 1:52.71 in these workouts with the fastest at 1:52.28 and the slowest at 1:53.05. The 1:53.05 work was the only plus 1:53 workout of the eleven. He looks like he is a very nice value at $10k. (In my humble biased opinion.) :wink:
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k