Tears of Triumph

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

That horse just blew me away with his performance this past week. I think he has definintly improved as a 3yr old and looks to be a contender in those long Japanese Stakes races. ALthough Fumentsu does scare the holy fire out of me.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

This colt continues to amaze me. His 3yo year was phenominal winning some great races in Australia and being voted the Australian 3yo Champion.
For his 4yo year he is hanging out in Japan following in the hoofprints of big sister Moved To Tears who finished her career in Japan. It is currently undecided whether he will retire at year end or continue racing as a 5yo but overall I am very very proud of him for what he has done with his racing career so far.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Well, Tears has moved to Australia for some of the bigger pursed races. His performance in the Brisbane Cup was amazing. I am still in shock that he beat a horse the caliber of Chart(note Banner Descendents thread). He is headed into the Caufield Cup which is very nerve racking at this point. I hope he can do a repeat performance of the Brisbane Cup.

Updated 04/04/2007

Wee Tears of Triumph won the Caufield Cup. So very proud of him.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Weee Triumph won the Melbourne Cup. So proud of my boy. He will race next year as a 5yo then retire to a life of luxury and fun.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Sadly this is Tears of Triumph's last year to race. He is five now and looking forward to a life of luxury and ladies(LOL).
His 4yo year was incredible and he won some top G1 stakes in Australia. He has shown now that he can win between 1 1/4 mile to 2 miles. He was also honored with winning the Australian older Horse and Australian Horse of the Year.
Needless to say everyone at Whispering Pines and Dartmoor Stud is very proud of his accomplishments. We hope he will finish his final year of racing sound and happy.
As it stands right now he will be be standing at Dartmoor Park in England when he retires.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I'm excited about him as a sire prospect. Love this guy!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Sarah Chase wrote: I'm excited about him as a sire prospect. Love this guy!
me too, i've got one mare for him already. I may have more, I've only done 6 of my breeding plans so far.