Beagle & Clampett Mixed Up Names Contest is returning!!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Beagle & Clampett Mixed Up Names Contest is returning!!!!

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Aren't you excited? For those that remember this fun contest, please bear with me, as I have to explain it to the newer players.

The Beagle and Clampett Mixed Up Names Contest
BACKGROUND, PRIZES AND RULES

Announcing the 2nd ever contest sponsored by Leo Beagle and Jeb Clampett -- The Beagle and Clampett Mixed Up Names Contest

The contest gives an 'x' amount of sets of clues(2 or 3 this year). Your job is to identify the right SIM horse described in the clues. SIM horses may be active, retired, or pensioned, but each horse must have SIM race earnings of at least $100,000 and can be alive or deceased.

Mixed up names can be:
Alternate meanings for horse name (for example: Defeated by Musical Rhythm = Beat By Beat)
Restatements of name (for example: What an EKG Detects = Beatofmyheart)
There may also be puns, anagrams, and other such devilish tricks. We can’t give away TOO much here.

To win a prize, you need to correctly identify all of the SIM horses described in ONE of the sets.

The first players to get a set correct gets their pick of any prize still available.

And for an idea of what this contest was like the first time around, Here is the forum post.

Are we starting yet? No.
Why? Because we have exciting additions to the contest this year.
We're asking our fellow SIMsters to provide the puzzles this year! That's right, we're wanting submissions from you! There will be multiple ways to for all to win -- seems like we keep coming up with new ideas for winning. Winners will come from submitters as well as players! More on that to come, ;)

But for now, we're needing 2 things:
1) Be thinking of fun alternate names for some of your favorite horses. We'll be posting more on when and how to submit soon.
2) WE NEED PRIZE DONATIONS!!! Yep, we're asking for prizes from your stable, such as yearlings, foals, free breedings to stallions, free mare leases, Game Points, etc.

If you would like to donate this year, contact myself or Jeb Clampett and we'll make sure to log your prize in our prize vault.
Thanks so much to everyone who played along last year, and we look forward to another fun session of Mixed Names Contest!!!

Leo
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Re: Beagle & Clampett Mixed Up Names Contest is returning!!!!

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Just a bump....
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

This contest was so much fun last season! I'm so glad you are both doing this again. :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bryan Doolittle
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bryan Doolittle »

I'll give a free Automobile breeding
"The door says 'PUSH', you idiot"-My Brother
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Happy Trails wrote:This contest was so much fun last season! I'm so glad you are both doing this again. :D
Thank you Happy!!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Bryan Doolittle wrote:I'll give a free Automobile breeding
I thought you might! ;)