New Mexico Racing Contest Update

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

New Mexico Racing Contest Update

Post by Mac Silver »

Hello all! Year 23 racing is over and thus so is the NM bred competition. Right now it looks as if Bowzer owned and bred by Mike Prevost is the winner. This means that Amanda Kessler would be the winner of my filly http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=69593 (for owning the stallion of the top point getting 2 year old NM bred) and Mike would win the free headshot! Please everyone with a NM bred 2 year old look through your points and correct me if I have the wrong horse here. Post here if you see that i have made a mistake. I will try to make this official and award the prizes on Friday.

Remember there are more great races and awesome prizes coming to stallion owners and breeders who have the top performing NM bred 2 year old each season. More details later.
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."