Abbey Road

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mary Lukas

Post by Mary Lukas »

Awwww Calicos are so cute.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I love cats.. I have 2 from before I bred cats, Miracle, a tortie spay and a kitten that I found in a tree stump named Sumatra. I also have a mini american shorthair (she's just tiny.. they don't may toy cat breeds). But I breed Japanese Bobtails (woot! Instant man repellant! Much to my chagrin). The calicos are called Mi-ke (Mee-kay).. though my mi-ke won't get here til late November. I have two red and whites and two black and whites right now.. all boys.. 1 neuter, 2 waiting to be neutered and 1 REALLY nice boy. His name is Dreamsicle, and he's already gotten a kitten final.. so in November, he shows as an adult.. then... maybe next season, we try for a regional win.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

I have a barn cat, actually named Squeak. Because that's all she does. I never was much interesting names. It's too bad too because she's the most beautiful animal I've ever seen.
Kateri Lennox
Miler

Post by Kateri Lennox »

JoleneD wrote: Oh and she's in need of a name, so if anyone has any ideas. She's a calico, mostly black with orange dabbled through. She's got white splotches on her chest and belly. And grey-green eyes.
A friend of mine used to have a calico named Crayola, which I thought was a neat name for a multi-colored cat. :)