A Day In The Life of Arabian Rian

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

A Day In The Life of Arabian Rian

Post by Landon Alexander »

Monday, 3/23/09 ... AKA: Year24, Week1.

My owner Landon came by and pet me -- "Your my favorite owner," I thought as I nuzzled his chest. I pricked my ears at that sound of a package being opened... to my delight it was a mint! I gladly crunched it, nodding my head and politely requested a second one. "Candy makes me whinny!"

The Vet came by to speak with Landon regarding my most recent check-up that I had early this morning. "Let's take a look at Rian. No current soundness issues that I can see. Look how dappled and happy this horse looks! You're good to go!"

Landon was delighted with the news. He clipped a shank to my halter and led me out of my stall to be tacked up for a morning gallop. It felt good to walk along the shedrow and up the hill to that magnificent oval. My nostrils flared with the wonderful morning smells. My regular jockey Damian Duncan and the new assistant trainer Mary greeted Landon and I. With some help, Damian mounted me and as one we stepped out onto the dirt.

When Damian and I jogged back to Mary who was standing next to the rail she glowed, "'Rian' galloped around the track as if he had wings! A very fluid and easy gallop, he caught the eye of all the other trainers!" I happily arched my neck and pranced in place as they led me back to the barn.

Landon eagerly greeted me and prepared me for a relaxing bathe. 'Now my neeeeighbor won't say I smell!' He followed that up with some grooming -- 'I love the soft brush best!'

Before he left me in my stall, Landon offered me one last treat... a crisp carrot. I was tired from my full morning and wanted some alone time. 'I'm fed, I'm clean, please stop or I'll have to bite you.'

I wonder what tomorrow holds!?
T. Fanska
Miler

Re: A Day In The Life of Arabian Rian

Post by T. Fanska »

The deamon Arab gets "wings" and "fluid and easy"....

I am so screwed this season ;) Well written Landon
Now standing Fandango Year 23 and 24 fee: $1,000
#2 Breedable Son of SC Mile Winner and European Champion Two Year Old: Duel of the Stars
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: A Day In The Life of Arabian Rian

Post by Landon Alexander »

Thanks!! It was fun. None of my other Arabians have such a likeable personality. Rian is unique! :lol: