ARABIANS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

ARABIANS

Post by Landon Alexander »

Hey Arab Lovers!

I purchased a new Arabian race for Week 2. All the bigwigs came out to play that day including El Pantera (found him over in an allowance) which is exciting indeed. I really wanted a 5F stakes for Rian -- the one distance he has yet to try, so I up and bought a race.

Week 2: 5F Sun & Surf Stakes, $50,000

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=82583

So if you have more horses that you couldn't find a race for or you want to jump ship -- here's your outlet.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: ARABIANS

bump
Los Vargas
Miler

Post by Los Vargas »

Rian has a shot but Nar is going to be pretty tuff to beat i know Rian is getting better with racing age maybe this time Rian wakes up good luck hope Rian runs a big race il be cheering for him. :D
Los Vargas
Miler

Post by Los Vargas »

wow two back two back wins at 4f i didnt see that hmm maybe those races are the key to win it Rian is awake alright :D
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

haha .... I sure hope Rian can pull it off against the very tuff Nar!! Now I'm wondering if I should have made the race 4F... but Rian has not tried 5F yet so.. we'll see... Thanks for the good wishes, Mr. Vargas!
Chelsey Craig
Derby Contender

Post by Chelsey Craig »

I'm soooooo excited about this race!!!! :)