Paint Mares

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Paint Mares

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I am almost afraid to say this, for fear that he'll suddenly go downhill, but I am fairly sure that I will be standing ILLEGALITY by the end of the year. I have basically no mares to send to him, and since I usually like to send 10 mares to each of my stallions per year, I'm a little panicky. Because of this, I am hoping to lease or perhaps convince some owners of winning paint mares to send their mares to him if/when he retires. I may be willing to pay owners of some mares, as well, if it is not a lease. I may also be willing to swap out some mares (as in a foal swap) of other kinds of horses.

So if anybody has a paint mare who is a winner, or at least has shown SOME kind of promise, I would love to hear from you. Please PM me in-game with anything you might have to help me with!

Also, just as an aside, I currently have these paint mares:
Gold Streak (Splashes of Color)
Perfectly Painted (note that I purchased her for 155k even though the paint purses are not great, so I AM willing to spend some money if it is to either lease or outright purchase a stakes-quality mare)
Sofonisba
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint Mares

Post by Melissa Mae »

I may have a mare or two for him at the end of the year.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

NikkiSherman wrote:Because of this, I am hoping to lease or perhaps convince some owners of winning paint mares to send their mares to him if/when he retires. I may be willing to pay owners of some mares, as well, if it is not a lease. I may also be willing to swap out some mares (as in a foal swap) of other kinds of horses.
Nikki, if I read this correctly, you don't necessarily need mares if enough SIMsters send mares to support Illegality?
If that's the case, I'll be sending Antsy Pants to see him at the end of the season. And I'll gladly pay whatever Stud Fee you set.

Cool?
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Seashore Seashell will be retiring, and I'll definitely keep him in mind! Like Leo, I'm more than willing to pay the stud fee.
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I might be retiring Impressively Soxy at the end of the season. we'll see how it goes...
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Nikki,

I have a few mares that you might be interested in. :-) I'm going through them now and I'll PM you in a few moments and let you know what I have.

Mea
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I am not really sure what I'm looking for. I definitely want Illegality to get some nice mares, and whether or not I own the foals I suppose isn't too important. Although, if a mare is nice enough, I probably would like to run the foal. I didn't really want to get into paint racing, but since I have this guy, I am starting to like it. So I suppose what I'm most interested in is making sure that he does get some quality mares, even if they aren't owned by me. I know it could be easy for people to forget about him, since every stallion looks pretty much the same, if it is like him and doesn't have a pedigree. So my wanting to collect mares is sort of an insurance program that I KNOW for sure that he'll get something pretty. Many thanks to those of you who have replied, both here and in-game. I am still looking at mares, and will continue to look at mares in the future, so feel free to PM me whenever!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I've got a mare I'd breed to him Nikki.