"Last Raced" Wrong Date

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

"Last Raced" Wrong Date

Post by Anna Leroux »

On my filly Cream Dream (83968) when I look down the line of "Last Raced" hers says Week 14 and she never raced Week 14. Her last race was Week 1. Whats up with that? Ok and when I just looked at her it said "Week 14" as her last race but like five minutes ago it said Week 1... hmmm maybe I'm seeing things.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: "Last Raced" Wrong Date

Post by The Steward »

I might be crazy too, but I'm looking at the filly and it says she won Week 14???? I don't see a week 1 Past Performance for her, nor do I see any shipping history for her yet this SIM year.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

I don't think either one of you is crazy. Just a small glitch. :)
I looked at Chris Briggs Auction when it first started the other day and it showed all horses as geldings. I thought I was going goofy and next time I came on everything was normal again.

Crazy internet :)

JS
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

But Jon, I don't think it's a glitch. Anna claims the horse ran Week 1, but the horse's page doesn't show that. The horse's page doesn't even show the horse has shipped for a long time, and she's in an auction. Anna is saying our error is that she ran Week 1 and it's not showing, but she didn't run week 1.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Sorry Emily,

I just wanted to let you both know you weren't crazy, lol.
Hope everything works out.

JS
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Yea I think it was me or something I saw and then it was gone and I thought about it before I could screenshot it or something.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Anna, I really don't understand what you are trying to say. You said in your initial post:

"Last Raced" hers says Week 14 and she never raced Week 14.
But she did race Week 14. So I don't think there was ever any error.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

haha yea, sorry my fault, I meant week 1, because it was orginially coming up as "Week 1" on her stats but she hadn't raced then. However it was fixed when I refreshed the page.