Help! :o

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

And to enter a race you can either do a search on the search page OR on the horse's page you can hit the "Races for this horse" button... keep in mind, you need to scratch him first or else the week 6 races will not show up.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Ok. Thanks! :P I'll change that tomorrow...*yawns* I will scratch him and re-enter him again tonight though...please tell me how to board...I wish to board at Louisiana Stables...thanks... :D
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Not for Pure Tantrum I hope? He is already at Barbados where he was entered to race.

But, for future reference you just ship your horse using the "Ship this horse" button on their page to whichever farm or track you choose to.

Also, when you are entering a horse at a track that they are not already at there will be a "ship this horse to the track" button that can come in might handy.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Whew! Thanks...that's a lot to take in. No, I wanted to ship my yearling...I will try to figure out more tomorrow. Thanks for all your help, and if you have any hints or helpful tips, lay 'em on me! :P Thanks once again.
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Hey Nicole,
I bred your yearling and if you ever need any help with her, let me know :-) I sent a horse over your way.

He'sgotthewitz: Keep him on the dirt. He hates the turf. He also is more of a sprint horse, around 6 or 7 furlongs. He should help you pick up some nice checks :D
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Hi Nicole, I passed along a Cal-bred to you who I have entered in a sprint out at Golden GAte fields this week. I'd leave him entered there because as it is, he'll definitely pick up a check in that spot considering current entries. If you need a couple more, let me know. My stable has gone from like 10 horses in my first week to over 40 now, so I'm happy to help a fellow newbie if possible.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Thanks, all. :) How can you breed my yearling? Is she in foal now?
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

No, you can't breed your yearling. You can breed once she turns two, but you will never be able to race hher than. I would race her first for a couple years, than retire and breed her. Do you want me to send over a breeding mare?
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Well, that might be nice, if you can spare one. Otherwise, you don't have to. :) What did you mean by "I bred your yearling..." I don't even know how to breed a horse on here... :P
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Sorry about the confusion :D You could say I foaled your filly, brought her into the world... and I did send over a mare for you. :D
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Thanks! :D
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

No prob. I sent you a message, but I got to run! See you later :D
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Oh, crap...I think I just bred her to her father...oops. Umm...that's bad, right?
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

I don't think you can breed a horse to her dad now, since it would say "foal would be too inbred" when you try to breed her... I just looked at your horses and the foal isn't inbred 1x2.
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Nicole Tanner
Two Year Old

Post by Nicole Tanner »

Well, the mare I bred to Funny Cide (I think) had a dad named Funny Cide...but maybe not...maybe I got it wrong...lol... :unsure: