Emily Asterisk

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Emily Asterisk

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I have to start a post for my all time best and favorite horse: Emily D.ickinson (or Emily Asterisk thanks to the filter! :D ).

Emily D is out of the Prima Beauty (also the dam of Thomas Jefferson) and by Benjamin Franklin. I can’t thank Carolyn enough for the foal trade. I had high hopes for Emily right from the beginning and she never once disappointed me, even with her second to Exalt in the Test My Heart Stakes. I was a little worried about putting her in the S.C. but it turned out to be a good decision!

Anyway, she races tomorrow night and I'm just hoping for another solid performance from her.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=67354
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Emily Asterisk

Emily's been doing really well this year, despite my pretty poor management of her. She won the G1 Irish One Thousand Guineas last night, beating some really nice horses. She really seems to like the slop!
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

I still love this filly so so much. She's had a great year and I can't be happier with her finish in the SC. And because I had such a great time racing her this year, I've decided to race her for one more year. Here's hoping for just as much fun!
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

After a nice win tonight, Emily * is retired. Still debating between a few studs but I'm excited to see her babies on the track.