Bonbon Cinnabun

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I don't know how many of you have noticed this yearling filly, but for those who haven't, I want to point you in the direction of the best name EVER:

Bonbon Cinnabun (Canute - Sugar Booger, by Chester House)

I was originally going to just name her Bonbon but thanks to Sarah Chase she has a far longer name now. She sounds like an evil bunny.

Canute has a weanling named Chocolate Truffle. Unfortunately it's a filly or we could breed them together and name the baby Tummyache.

The point of this post is GOOOO KIDDO
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I have a colt by AP Valentine named Box O Chocolate. LOL Mmmm, naming horses for food is very delicious!

I saw Sugar Booger run theother day, i think that she was 2nd. But i'm not 100% positive. Anyway i thought of the SIM when i saw that race... LOL not that i'm not always thinking about the SIM...
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Was I also not responsible for Bongo? And the soon to be born CHASTE! :D

Wait a second. *frowns* ARA, you silly moron, you signed up for the forum again? Hahaha!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

No, *I* was responsible for Bongo, but you did come up with Chaste.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Aww, darn. Hey Ara, I named an Alkaased filly Alkaseltzer yesterday. Thought you'd find that amusing. ;)
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I endorse breeding to A P Valentine! Especially turf mares!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I would also like to introduce:

CHEESE (Chesapeake Bay - Chaseawaythetears, by Fighting With Wit)
His super ultra hot sire is by Sports Jersey and from the family of Flanders. Chessie is doing really well in the SIM right now with such horses as Azelia Bay and Pillar of Strength. Plus he won lots of cool races. I heart Chessie.

His dam Chaseawaythetears is a multiple stakes winner and is by Fighting With Wit out of a Sunday Silence mare. She's a half sister to Kentucky Oaks hopeful Tearfelt Goodbye.

I have high hopes of Cheese eventually receiving a championship.

I like Cheese.

Edit: Sarah wants you all to know that she named Cheese. She is also responsible for the "Cinnabun" part of Bonbon Cinnabun, the Bonbon part was me.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle