Belmont

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Belmont

Post by Ara Davies »

I just bought plane tickets so I can go to the Belmont and hang out with Susie and Alysse!! Who else is going to go and meet the famous Ara Davies? It will be an experience, believe you me.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Re: Belmont

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Seriously, you're going up to NY? Oh man... I need to get off work!!!!!!

*Edit*
Oh CRUD... I just looked at the stupid work calendar and that freaking weekend is the stupid Villanova Alumni weekend. ARGH ARGH ARGH!!!!! I have to miss ALL the Triple Crown races, a Phillies game (i.e. give up tickets I already paid for), and miss all these other things because of this. I love my job but geez...this sucks...
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I'm getting there early Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday evening, no chance you could come for any of that? :(
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Ara Davies wrote:I'm getting there early Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday evening, no chance you could come for any of that? :(
I'm not sure. Maybe Sunday if I can beg, but likely they'll say a huge NO. It's the last big weekend on the entire calendar that I can see, and they've already made it clear that they want me there. I already know I can't take off Friday because that starts the chaos of that weekend. Well actually, maybe I can ask for Monday off and go up Sunday morning or something. We'll see if there's anything going on on Sunday at the dumb thing. I'll mention it to them!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I'm working memorial day here at Hollywood, and in return get two comp days... Who here wants to encourage me to spend the $300 on plane tickets?

It's probably not a brilliant idea, but I'm considering...
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME HANG OUT WITH ME

I AM COOL COME ON
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Bump again, come to the Belmont!! It will be fun!
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Post by Franky Dam »

Bump. Looks like I'll be there.