Couple Of Questions From A Newbi!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amanda Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Amanda Carroll »

Hi!

I just rejoined the game yesterday. I played it a loooooong time ago and then rejoined briefly just before the game was updated. I couldn't get into my old account on the new system so I had to create a new account.

Anyway....just a couple of questions. First of all, when will races for Week 7 take place? Is it this Saturday or next Saturday? I'm not exactly sure when the weeks switch over on this game.

Also, I purchased a broodmare. Her name is <a href='http://http://www.simhorseracing.com/ho ... seID=12082' target='_blank'>The Chaser</a>. She's by Charm's Tribute out of The Seeker by Big Gulp. I've been out of the game for so long that I can't remember which bloodlines seem to nick well. Can anyone take a look at her and tell me who they think would be a good match?

Thanks!
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

First Welcome Back.
Week 6 results will be up October 20 in the pm. Week 7 races will run on Saturday October 28 in the am.
As for suggestions for your mare, I will leave that to the dirt professionals as I am mainly a turf breeder.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Actually, it says this week's results will be run on the 20th at 10 PM Pacific time. :)

I'm all for sooner than later. hehe
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

If you would like it's very easy to switch you back to your old name with your statistics, etc. Let me know via PM or email your old name.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG