My Story of the Night: aka, "Why Em Rules All"

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Story time!

Earlier today I decided I finally wanted to actually create the baby I'd planned forever ago and finally settled on a name for not long ago.

Sadly, the SIM was down at the time. And when I got on the computer later.

So, I figured around midnight I'd check once more before I went to sleep. Sadly, that meant using my brother's mac laptop which I don't get along with so well.

I was very excited to find the SIM up and running though, ande happily logged into create the baby. As I fiddled with capitalization ("the" or "The"), the page freaked out and sent me back to my main stable page. Where I was very perplexed to find the baby - with the wrong color and the spelling of "he" in my stable.

Needless to say, it was MY turn to freak out. Which I did.

Battling through my mac-illiteracy, I figured out how to open AIM with the hopes that the wonderful Steward was online to help me.

Of course, the first IM I got when I signed on was from her, laughing at me quite a bit.

Then she fixed my baby!

And that is why she rocks. And rules all.

The end!
:D
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Wait until she checks her owner notes today and finds out what I did to those...
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

The Steward is pretty awsome like that. I remember when I accidently retired my favorite yearling when I was relocating her, but Miss Steward made it all better.