Spring Dash Stakes...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Spring Dash Stakes...

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

...alright, I perused the other threads to make sure that I wasn't being repetitive, but holy canker was that a heck of a race that Picante won at Ruidoso on Wednesday. I haven't been as thorough in tabbing the QH results since I culled most of my own quarterpounders, but the winner wins by a half - and the rest of the field - eight of them finish four heads, two necks, and a nose apart! WOW! I kind of wanted to write a little tale about the race, but... I think I just told the best part of the story...

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=71358
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Re: Spring Dash Stakes...

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Picante needs to be a colt. *pouts* I looove Picante, nonetheless, though!
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: Spring Dash Stakes...

Post by Landon Alexander »

She and Fifty Nifty are tied as top 2yo filly QH's in the sim right now. Life's been getting in my way so I haven't been getting the articles out lately for the Quarter Chronicles, sorry. I'm hoping to do a rundown of the top horses in each division in order to recap what's gone on this year!

That was one heck of a race, though, with everybody right on the line with one another.

It would be cool to see a match race between her and the top 2yo colt Sunny Attitude! They are both 2 for 2 and winners over 220-yards and 350-yards... and their speed figures are right on par.