Mixers on the Sales Page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lee Key Shipyard
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Mixers on the Sales Page

Post by Lee Key Shipyard »

I was trying to lower the number of horses in my stable, but I just added five new paints. :lol:

Thanks Steward!
Paints:
Jiggery Pokery -$10,000
Pontiac Chieftain, Moonfly - $7500

Appys:
Oliver Lives On -$2500

Steeplechase:
Stanley, Clouseau - $5000
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I've had the most awful past 2-3 days in a LONG time so I haven't been online. I missed this (granted, I was really baffled by the 800-odd horses on the Recently Modified sales page) and bought three other horses off the sales page before I saw this going on. I missed it yesterday so hopefully there is something left tomorrow. I really want Standardbreds and I've been struggling to get any decent ones...
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Bryan Doolittle
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bryan Doolittle »

Laura Ferguson wrote:Just remember to ship the new purchases away from TBS - board there is really high.

Good call on the reminder Laura! It's $200 per horse tonight at midnight gametime
"The door says 'PUSH', you idiot"-My Brother
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

I am heading on vacation to no internet land...

if anyone would like to purchase appaloosa's and make a tidy profit..grab a few... I will certainly pay 25x the cost at a minimum for unworked appy's.,

shoot me an in-game message.. ( I won't be able to get back to you until Next saturday however!)
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Rob: money talks, especially to a newbie (like me). I'll pick you up some tonight; sent you a personal message as well. Martin
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.