Going On A Cruise

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I'm leaving on a Disney cruise tomorrow morning (Saturday Oct 21) and will return on Saturday Oct 28. If you try to send me a message during this time don't think I'm ignoring you. :) If you haven't heard from me by the middle of the week after I'm supposed to get back assume that I've either been kidnapped by drug lords, am in the hospital with cholera, or have been stung through the heart by a stingray. Or possibly I'm still passed out drunk somewhere in Key West.

I'll have my cell on the 21st and 22nd (Key West day) so if you have my number feel free to text me. Yay for cruising! I'm hoping that mine (unlike Emily's) won't begin with a potential mutiny.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Have a great time Ara :D Enjoy your vacation.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Don't forget that mine not only had a mutiny, but we also ran aground. And got stuck. And then we were trapped on board for 8 straight days.

But it was still awesome!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

A mutiny? On a cruise ship! That sounds awesome.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

CRUISES ARE SO FUN.

I wish I had been stuck on mine for eight days. It was freakin' great.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

The Steward wrote: Don't forget that mine not only had a mutiny, but we also ran aground. And got stuck. And then we were trapped on board for 8 straight days.

But it was still awesome!!!
You left out the part where you called me on Tuesday night begging me to come rescue you on Wednesday.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

It is a Disney Cruise. If Goofy and Pluto start exchanging knowling looks at each other during dinner, you know the mutiny is about to begin. Those dogs have had enough!

-Daryl