2 yo Paint Colts?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Biff Tannen
Miler

2 yo Paint Colts?

Post by Biff Tannen »

I'm confused...are there no races for 2yo paint colts? or is it a glitch? I have a current 3yo paint filly that raced last season as a 2 yr old...can somebody enlighten me? thanks
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 yo Paint Colts?

Post by Regina Moore »

Scott,

Where are you looking that makes you think there aren't any?

They are indeed 2yo Paint races for colts and geldings (or open to all genders). Paints run at Ruidoso (stakes only), Dakota Downs (overnight races only), and Diversity Downs (stakes and overnight races).
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Scott Pho wrote:I'm confused...are there no races for 2yo paint colts? or is it a glitch? I have a current 3yo paint filly that raced last season as a 2 yr old...can somebody enlighten me? thanks
If you are talking about the recently sold one, make sure they have 2 works under their belts.
Biff Tannen
Miler

Post by Biff Tannen »

It's for this paint colt:

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=84690

nevermind...i should be reading more carefully....it says 2yo needs at least 2 workouts...forgot it applies to mixed breeds as well! Der on me! Sorry...I will crawl back into my cave now... :)
Bill Oelrich
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Bill Oelrich »

I have my colt Optics and clicked on the find races and no races came up. He has already races 3 times and nothing comes up
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=84723
Zinfandel's Story turf router stud fee: $20k
Beyond the Stars dirt miler to router stud fee: $25k
China Grove paint 350 yrds to 400 yrds - stud fee: $10k
Red Pine Appaloosa 870 yrds - stud fee: $10k
Wii turf sprinter stud fee: $10k
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Bill, he's already entered for week 9, so that's why no week 9 races would come up. I'm not sure why week 10 races wouldn't come up.

Could it because you have his "type" set at something like dirt router? That's the main reason when I can't find races that I know should be there.