Waterloo

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Waterloo

Post by Ara Davies »

I just wanted to share the hotness that is Waterloo.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=30511

Waterloo is a seven year old son of Le Dauphin Noir (himself a son of Conduit) and is out of the blue henniest of blue hen mares, Banner, making him a half brother to such notables as Atlas and Everest. Waterloo has won graded stakes every year he has been racing except for his two year old season, in which he finished 2nd in a grade one. Note that that means he has graded stakes wins at three, four, five, six, AND seven. Out of his last 22 starts, he has only lost four times. He has won stakes all the way from a very short 1 1/8 miles to a grueling 2 1/2 miles. He has, so far, won every race he's run in this year as a seven year old. Waterloo is currently the #1 ranked horse in the SIM (I will concede that has a lot to do with the length of time he's had to earn points).

If you're looking for a true router who will provide you with years of racing fun, Waterloo is the way to go! He'll be retiring at the end of the year with a stud fee in the $30k to $35k range. Note his significant relatives:

Sire Le Dauphin Noir was a European Horse of the Year.

Grandsire Conduit is in the Hall of Fame and is one of the premiere sires, sires of sires, and broodmare sires in the SIM, on both dirt and turf.

Dam Banner was a European Horse of the Year and Broodmare of the Year and is the dam of:

Pennant, champion dam of millionaires Pendant, Pentagon, Riveting, and Streamer.
Atlas, the SIM's leading money earner
Map, champion dam of Japanese Oaks winner Geography
Siren, dam of graded stakes winner End of the World
Chart, a graded stakes winner on dirt and turf
Everest, European Horse of the Year and winner of the English Triple Crown
Bongo, a champion with four grade one wins.
Waterloo, described above
Calafia, a multiple graded stakes winner
Watchglass, a stakes winner whose first foal has shown a very promising turf work
Trafalgar, who ran a speed figure of 90 in his last race

As you can see, this family is pretty darn awesome. Unfortunately Trafalgar is the last one. :(

Anyway, I hope I provided enough evidence that Waterloo is da bomb. See for yourself:

(Of course that is Waterloo! Why would you doubt Breyer would make a model of him?)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Re: Waterloo

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

This post summarizes why I love Ara.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Re: Waterloo