Racing Photography

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

no, they are aware of it... it has been going on for weeks, prob months. it doesn't always happen. it effects things you scrap too.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Okay, it's back to being weird again. So, Blu, do I have to let them know or will it eventually fix for good?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I shot for Horsephotos a couple times this summer (too bad they never put my name on the photos - but the photos are on the site!)

When I was shooting for them I was using a Canon um.... crud, I forget. But it was one of those giant sized lenses (600) and that thing almost broke my neck on several occasions.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Yeeeah, that's why you don't put them around your neck. ;) I shot with a 600 all summer long (okay, all six weeks long). Get some arm muscles from it!
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I've taken a few in recent times - my favourites being my gallop shots from a visit to see Molly amongst others which I might have posted before. Will try find them again lol
Mary Lukas

Post by Mary Lukas »

My photos are all over the place but I shoot with a Canon 30D. I need to upgrade to a better lense but my car payments are taking priority right now.
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Alysse, no need to let them know... it's not just your page. They have a page where you can go read about what problems they are working on.... it takes them months sometimes. I just thinks it's funny that sometimes it's fine and the next day it can go screwy, and then back to normal.

~I