Our Dreamer

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Our Dreamer

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Out of the RL mare One Dreamer, by Extremely!
Current Ranking as 15th Best Race Mare Overall, and 8th Best Female Dirt Racer

---------
Our Dreamer is the little white filly than can!

She is my second or third ever horse I bred in my first 3 weeks of playing the SIM so this girl is near and dear to my heart. She is named after One Dreamer's RL daughter who never raced (who is an absolutely stunning dapply grey.) She was born white, because.. Why Not?

2 y/o:
Year 23 Week 1 - "Ohio Princess Stakes." - It was a Sprint where she proved that sprinting was clearly not her thing
Year 23 Week 7 - Allowance - Once again she raced in a sprint landed in the money but nothing to impressive.
Year 23 Week 10 - "People's Champion Stakes." G3 - 3rd - Talk about being fed to the lions! Racing against Sonoran Desert and Buckingham, Our Dreamer did her best to keep up with the monster colts, but lost by 11 lenghts.
Year 23 Week 14 - "North State Debutante." G2 - 3rd I guess she was just a bit tired after a thundering run after the boys, but she made a good showing in the Debutante to make me proud.

3y/o:
Year 24 Week 2 - Maiden Special Weight. - 1st - Third Time's the Charm for this girl when she came soaring through for her first first win.
Year 24 Week 5 - "Sahara Wind Stakes." G3 - 1st - Her first start against older mares she took names and took them out in heavy slop for a narrow win after a troubling trip.
Year 24 Week 8 - "Corona Stakes." G2 - 3rd - She raced against a fairly tough field but she broke well, showed speed and proved to me that when she angled in to stretch, this filly would win in no time.
Year 24 Week 11 - "Metropolitan Cup." G3 - 1st - Broke well flashed speed wide turn strongly late for the win over Banquet who is a purely bred champion owned and bred by Eric Nalborn.
Year 24 Week 13 - "Canadian Oaks." G2 - 1st - Broke well flashed speed on rail turn kept to task stretch taking the win away from My Country Girl who is listed as one of the top 3 year olds fillies in North American right now.

Where will She go next? Who knows? Stay tuned to find out!
Last edited by Chani Ruzzo 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Our Dreamer

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Man.. I forgot about this..

2 SIM years later....And A pretty white headshot

3 y/o finale race:
Year 24 Week 16 "Steward's Cup Filly and Mare Dirt Mile." G1 - 3rd

4yo:
Year 25 Week 2 - "Rosebed Handicap." G3 - 3rd.. my fault for entering after a run of her life the SC F/M Mile
Year 25 Week 4 - "My Sundown Stakes." - 3rd
Year 25 Week 6 - Classified Allowance. - 2nd... aka I'm a horrible mommy I finally learned not to run her off of 2 week rests unless i vet.
Year 25 Week 9 - "Oceanside Ladies Mile." G1 - 1st
Year 25 Week 12 - "King Kamehameha Jewel." G1 - 1st
Year 25 Week 16 - "Steward's Cup Filly and Mare Dirt Mile." G1 - 6th I have no words....

5y/o:
Year 26 Week 3 - "Crescent City Stakes." - 2nd- Raced well coming off her defeat in the SC F/M mile, but was second best behind Sunset Ride
Year 26 Week 5 - "Sahara Wind Stakes." G3 - 1st - Running an awesome race while still tired after her last run. Beating out Y25 Sahara Wind winner Desert Storm and talented contender Sweet Virtue.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

That Sahara Wind was a good race. Good match up.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Our Dreamer has a great portrait. I am happy that she is still happy at 5 and racing great.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Won the Ingelwood Ladies Mile G2... and I was upset.. cause I had forgotten i had even entered her in a race this week.