Charted Course

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Charted Course

Post by Nena Olson »

Lemme introduce you to Charted Course.

Hes a yearling son of Atlas and out of the Hurricane Run mare, Banjolele. When I bred the mare to Atlas, I was just hoping for a pretty okay turf runner but I think Charted Course is going to be more then okay.

Mary Weather says:
"'Charted Course' galloped around the track as if he had wings! A very fluid and easy gallop, he caught the eye of all the other trainers!"

W5 - 5f Turf - 1:00.07
W8 - 4f Turf - :49.15
W11 - 5f Turf - :59.71
W14 - 5f Turf - :59.59

I'm pretty excited about his future :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: Charted Course

Post by Melissa Mae »

Nice workouts!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

so far Charted Course has raced twice.

The first race he entered, was a complete and utter BOMB to say the least.

8th out of 10 - Year 25 Week 7 (Fri) London Gallops (ENG) Condition: Good. Race 16 - 1 mile. Turf. Thoroughbred. 2 year olds. Colts and Geldings. Maiden Special Weight. Purse $20,000

I was pretty crushed actually. So, I looked for another race to enter him shortly after and found a race that may suit him in Japan, though it was a NW2...

Year 25 Week 11 (Mon) Youngster Park (JPN) Condition: Firm. Race 7 - 1 1/16 miles. Turf. Thoroughbred. 2 year olds. Colts and Geldings. NW2 Lifetime. Purse $12,000 (20 points) Finish Time 1:44.31

AND HE WON!

Charted Course - 1 Broke well flashed speed wide turn won under mild drive

With a 67 SF! Now my question is this: NW2 next? or should be try a minor stakes? claiming race? I have no idea! Obviously its going to have to be at 8.5f cus he did NOT like a mile. Should he stay in Japan?
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Janena Olson wrote: With a 67 SF! Now my question is this: NW2 next? or should be try a minor stakes? claiming race? I have no idea! Obviously its going to have to be at 8.5f cus he did NOT like a mile. Should he stay in Japan?
IMO, i would go find a NW2 personally. If you can find a week small stake, maybe that, but I would go more for a NW2 and re-evaluate, especially since some NW2s routing are more like maidens
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Yea. I will probably do that :) Thanks Jarrod!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚