Well Im Kinda New This Is A Pedigree Question

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Well i amde this horse named My Accolade and i am worried i messed up his breeding, he has mainly lines of dirt but then i idiocticly and now regrtufully but a turf horse in his lines, El Gran Senor, do you think he would do alright, please chseck him out and help me :)
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

A lot of these questions are more likely to be seen by those of us with an interest in pedigrees over on the breeding forum, but no harm no foul, so lemme take a look at this horse.

If the horse's whole pedigree before El Gran Senor was dirt, then I'd say yes, you've made a mistake. But Storm Cat is a very strong turf influence in the SIM, much as he is in real life (see horses like Giant's Causeway, Johannesburg, Nebraska Tornado, etc. as examples of turf horses with lots of Storm Cat in there), though in the SIM he's even stronger than he might be in the real world. So you've actually got a turf horse with a few stamina influences in the female side, so it looks to me like this horse will be best between 1m and 1 1/4m on the TURF.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Thankyou so much thats exactly what i needed telling, i was thinking this horse could be a turfy but i thought id take a chance, ill swap him to a turf race. Thank you much :)